- 1/2 c. pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 c. raw sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. whole flaxseeds
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 c. golden dried berry mix
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine all the seeds and cinnamon together. Drizzle the maple syrup and stir with a spoon until well-combined.
- Pour over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes (halfway throughout mix around with a spoon).
- Remove from the oven and add the dried berries and mix. Allow to cool.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups
- Store in an air-tight jar or container.