These spring rolls are a light yet filling dinner idea for those nights you don’t want to cook but need a quick and easy entrée.
- 6 rice paper sheets
- approx. 1 c. soaked bean threads (place dry threads into a bowl and pour hot water over them. Allow to soak for 5 minutes).
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 c. red leaf lettuce (or lettuce of choice)
- 1/4 c. cilantro
- Following the instructions in the post, place the noodles, carrots, and cucumber on the soaked rice paper.
- Place the lettuce and cilantro on top.
- Roll from the side closest to you, folding over the left and right side halfway through (again, please consult the post for the full directions).
- Repeat until each roll has been made.
- Makes 6 rolls, serves 2.
- Serving Size: 2