- 1 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 3 tsp. cornstarch (or brown rice syrup)
- 1 Tbsp. corn syrup
- 1 Tbsp. nondairy milk
- 1/4 tsp. strawberry flavoring
- plant-based natural food coloring of choice
- Whisk together the powdered sugar and cornstarch. Pour in the nondairy milk, corn syrup, and strawberry flavoring and mix together until a very thick paste is formed.
- Divide into 4 bowls and place one small drop of food coloring of choice into each bowl and mix until it is completely colored.
- Pipe each color individually into a Ziploc bag or piping bag and create small circles onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper. For this step start slow. Pipe one circle and see how much it spreads initially after 1 minute. Design the size of the circles based off what happens. Complete with every color.
- Allow to set for a good 24 hours in a dry spot in your kitchen.
- String together and have some candy bracelet fun.
- Serving Size: 1 Bracelet
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 38g
- Sodium: 7mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg