For the Jack-O-Lantern Chips:
- 6 corn tortillas (make sure that these are on the thinner side–if not they will be crispy along the edges but a little chewier in the middle)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2” biscuit cutter
For the Nacho Cheez seasoning:
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast, fine ground
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line your baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Using a 1 1/2″- sized biscuit cutter, make 7 circles out of each tortilla. Please note that if you use a larger cutter, you will get a lower amount of chips. Also, depending on the size of tortillas, it will also yield a different amount.
- Cut out Jack-O-Lantern faces per each chip.
- In a medium-sized bowl place the “chips” inside and drizzle the olive oil over them until each side and piece is nicely covered.
- Coat each chip with seasoning of choice by sprinkling the seasoning with a spoon over it, making sure that both sides are perfectly coated.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, rotating your pan at the 5 minute mark. You want the edges to be lightly browned but keep your eye on burning during the last 2 minutes. Allow to bake longer if they are not crispy enough.
- Allow to cool before thoroughly enjoying.
- Serving Size: 1 chip
- Calories: 10 calories
- Fat: 0.5 g