- 1 (14 oz) can of pumpkin puree (or 1 1/2 cup fresh puree)
- 1/2 c. nondairy milk
- 5 Tbsp. raw honey (or for vegan option, use maple syrup)
- 3 tsp. agar flakes (not powder, use approx.1 tsp if using the powder)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg and cloves
- Recipe for Grain-Free Pie Crust Recipe for Grain-Free Pie Crust, unbaked
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin tin (or use a regular pie pan).
- Follow the directions for the pie crust and line 10 spots in the muffin tin with the crust.
- Bring the nondairy milk and agar flakes to a boil in a small sauce pan. Turn it to a simmer for 3-5 minutes. Whisk in the remainder of all the ingredients for the filling together until smooth. Pour into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Keep an eye on the crust. It has the tendency to brown quickly.
- Allow to cool on the wire rack and then chill in the fridge until it fully sets and you are ready to serve.
- Top with coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Serving Size: 1 pie filling
- Calories: 60g
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0.6g