- 1/2 c. coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp. arrowroot powder
- 3/4 tsp. warm water
- 1/2 tsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 5–7 drops natural food coloring
- Blend together the coconut sugar in a high-speed blender with an S blade until a fine powder. Takes approx. 1 minute. Add the arrowroot powder and blend for another 20 seconds.
- Mix the powdered coconut sugar and arrowroot with the melted oil, water, and vanilla until you have developed a thick paste. Divide the paste evenly into to small bowls and add green coloring to one bowl and red to the other.
- Place into a plastic bag and make a very small slit in one corner of the bag.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, create thin lines until your paste runs out.
- Allow to dry and set for at least 12 hours. Cut into small sprinkles and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 57
- Sugar: 12g
- Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated Fat: 0.25g
- Carbohydrates: 14g