- 3/4 c. Otto’s Naturals Cassava flour
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 c. warm water
- Whisk together the flour and salt. Add the oil and warm water until a nice dough begins to form. The dough should not be dry or too wet and sticky.
- Knead the dough until smooth.
- Divide into two balls and then three even dough balls from each piece so you have six dough balls.
- Roll each dough ball between two pieces of parchment paper until thin.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Once properly heated, place tortilla on the skillet. Wait for the air bubbles to form (approx. 1 minute) and then flip. Each side should be slightly browned.
- Place on a plate and stack each tortilla on top, covered with a towel to keep warm.
Please note that there is no substitution for the flour. This recipe was created specifically for and with Otto’s Naturals Cassava flour.
- Serving Size: 1 tortilla
- Calories: 55 calories
- Fat: 4.7 g