- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. arrowroot powder
- 2 tsp. brown rice syrup (or corn syrup)
- 1 tsp. nondairy milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Natural food coloring (you will need red, yellow, and green)
- Whisk together the powdered sugar and arrowroot powder in a bowl. Add the brown rice syrup, nondairy milk and vanilla extract and mix until a thick paste is formed. Add more liquid or powdered to get the desired consistency (you need thick that doesn’t run easily).
- Place about 1/3 of the mix into another small bowl and color with the green food coloring. For the remainder of the mix, use 2 drops red and 4 drops yellow to create orange and stir until uniform.
- Place both colors into their own plastic baggie and cut a small slit on one side.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper, pipe the carrot base by making a small outline of a question mark. Pipe 3 lines for the stems, making the middle stem the longest.
- Allow to set overnight or for at least 8+ hours.