- 24 almonds
- 1/3 c. nondairy white chocolate, melted
- 2 drops red and 5 drops yellow natural food coloring
- 48 chia seeds
- If your melted white chocolate is not smooth enough, you can always add up tp 2 tsp. shortening or coconut oil and mix it in.
- Dip the almonds into the melted white chocolate to coat completely and allow to set on a piece of parchment or wax paper. Before they completely set, add the chia seeds for the eyes. Save the remaining white chocolate.
- Freeze or allow to sit on the counter until the chocolate has become solid.
- Using the remainder nondairy white chocolate, color it orange with the red and yellow food coloring. Pipe it onto the almonds for the beak. Allow to set again.