- Once the cupcakes have cooled, make the frosting. Use a few drops of the all-natural green coloring to create a nice green hue.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the shredded coconut and approximately 5-6 drops of green coloring. Add a few drops of water just to evenly spread the color into the coconut. Or use Crackers on the Couch’s awesome idea for Matcha Shredded Coconut.
- Frost each cupcake and then immediately dip into the colored coconut.
- Add several carrot sprinkles and then top off with the chocolate bunnies.
- Serving Size: 1 Cupcake (excludes chocolate bunny and frosting)
- Calories: 203
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 123mg
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g