For that dinosaur lover in your life, these Volcano Brownie Bites are an allergen-friendly dino-mite dessert!
For the Brownie Bites:
- 3/4 c. Cara’s All Purpose Flour Blend
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 3 Tbsp. boiling water
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. nondairy chocolate chips
For the Lava:
- 1/4 c. nondairy white chocolate, melted
- sugar sand for lava color
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar and salt in a medium bowl. Separately mix together the oil, water, and applesauce. Mix into the flour mix with a wooden spoon until a thick batter has formed. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop up the batter and spoon into brownie pops silicone pan until each cavity is almost full. Bake 13-15 minutes or until set. Allow to cool for a couple minutes inside until cool to touch.
- Place a lollipop stick inside the brownie bite.
- Pour the melted nondairy white chocolate over the tops of the brownies to recreate lava. Coat with sugar sand for color.
- Serving Size: 1 Volcano
- Calories: 146
- Sodium: 72mg
- Fat: 7.6g
- Carbohydrates: 19.7g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 2.7g