- 3 Martha’s Best papayas, deseeded and cubed
- 14 oz. can coconut cream (I get mine at Trader Joe’s)
- 2–3 Tbsp. maple or agave syrup (add more if preferred)
- 1/3 c. shredded coconut
- 1/2 c. pineapple chunks
- 3 Tbsp. macadamia nuts or almonds, roughly chopped
- Throw everything into a high-speed blender until smooth. Place into a metal loaf pan, cover, and freeze until set.
- Fold in the add-ins last before freezing if you want.
- Serving Size: 1/4 portion
- Calories: 352
- Sugar: 27g
- Sodium: 36mg
- Fat: 22g
- Fiber: 6.2g
- Protein: 3.4g