- 1 c. marshmallows (use Dandies for vegan)
- 3 c. gluten-free brown rice krispie cereal
- 1 Tbsp. nondairy butter
- 1 c. melted nondairy chocolate (use dark and/or white chocolate)
- 6 popsicle sticks
- Over medium heat, melt the marshmallows with the nondairy butter in a nonstick skillet, stirring often. Remove from the heat.
- Add the 3 cups of brown rice krispie cereal and mix in well.
- Divide the rice krispies into 6 sections. For each section, form a popsicle shape over a popsicle stick. Allow to fully set on a piece of wax paper.
- Coat half way with melted chocolate and sprinkles and chill until set.