- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except for the last 2 until well combined.
- Add the oil and milk and form into a dough. You will need to use your hands at some point to check the consistency, making sure that it is not sticky. Divide the dough into 3 even balls.
- Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes. The dough needs to be cold when rolled just to keep it from sticking.
- Roll 1 dough ball between 2 pieces of parchment paper until a little more than 1/8″ thick. Cut out with mini goldfish cookie cutter (or any other cookie cutter you want). Remember the thinner the dough is rolled out the crispier the cookie will be and the less amount of time it will need to bake.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake 8-10 minutes. Allow to fully cool so the cookies crisp up.
- Serving Size: 10 Goldfish Cookies
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 40mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g