- 2 slices gluten free bread of choice (or homemade or even yeast free)
- 1/2 medium avocado, smashed
- 10 black olives
- 2 slices radish, cut into half
- 1 cherry tomato
- 1 baby carrot, sliced in half
- Toast your bread until lightly browned.
- Smash the avocado onto the toast.
- Finely chop 6 of the black olives. Place on the top of the Frankstein head.
- Assemble the remainder of the face and place 2 black olive halves on the sides for the bolts.
- Serving Size: 1 FrankenToast
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 0.6g
- Sodium: 256mg
- Fat: 11.5g
- Carbohydrates: 10.2g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Protein: 2g