- 4 (5.3oz) cartons of nondairy yogurt (preferably orange-colored)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil (optional)
- 1/4 c. blueberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 yellow nectarine
- Monster Googly Eyes
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment or wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the yogurt cartons together. If using the coconut oil, add now. Pour into the pan.
- Top with the sliced kiwi, nectarine, blueberries, and googly eyes.
- Place in freezer until set.
- Cut into pieces and allow the little ones to choose their own yogurt bark.