Change it up this year and throw a savory-themed party using sweater cookie cutters and FlatOut’s pizza crust. The kids will love it!
- FlatOut Pizza Crusts*
- Store bought pizza sauce
- Cheese (nondairy or not)
- Chopped up veggies like multi-colored bell peppers
- Sliced black olives
- Other favorite pizza toppings
- Sweater cookie cutter (I got mine from Target)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut up the pizza crusts with the sweater cookie cutter. I got 2 out of each slice. Save the scraps though! You can use it to cut out mini shapes for the sweaters like Christmas trees, a reindeer, even small circles for ornaments.
- Coat with a thin layer of pizza sauce and top however you want.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned to your liking.
*Please note the pizza crusts are not gluten free however you can use their gluten free wraps instead.