- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray or grease a muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Combine the muffin mix with the oil and nondairy milk and mix until just combined (approx. 10 stirs), do not over mix batter. Fol in the chocolate chips.
- Immediately pour into greased muffin tin or paper liner, filling each ⅔ full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then move muffins to wire rack for additional cooling.
- Assemble the bear face with the dried apricots and blueberries. Break a toothpick in half and use for the ears to stay intact.
Muffins can be stored on counter for up to 2 days or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.