- 5 gluten free ice cream cones
- all natural green food coloring
- 5 chocolate cookies (I used Enjoy Life’s cookies)
- 5 mini cookies (I used Home Free cookies)
- nondairy chocolate, melted
- orange-colored jelly beans (I used Surf Sweets)
- goodies of choice to stuff the insides of the hats with
- in a small bowl, pour a couple of drops of green food coloring and add several drops of water to it. Using a clean, unused paint brush, coat the ice cream cones with the food coloring, evenly coating it. Allow 15 minutes to dry.
- Clean your paint brush and use to “paint” the melted chocolate along the cone.
- “Glue” the mini cookies with the melted chocolate to the cone/hat. Place in the freezer to set.
- Add your goodies to stuff inside the ice cream cone. “Glue” the large cookie to close up the hat with more melted chocolate. Allow to set again.
- “Glue” an orange jelly bean to the mini cookie.
- Have fun smashing open for a surprise treat!