For the Beans:
- 1 recipe for Healthy chocolate sweet potato pudding
For the Sour Cream:
- 1/2 c. dairy free whipped cream
For the Guacamole:
- 1 c. dairy free whipped cream
- mix with a couple drops all natural green food coloring
For the Cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded coconut
- 1 tiny drop all natural red food coloring
- 3 drops all natural yellow food coloring
For the Salsa:
- 10 medium strawberries, cubed
- 1/4 c. chopped jicama
- 1 large handful basil, chopped
For the Olives:
- black jelly beans, sliced in half
- cinnamon sugar tortilla chips
- Place the pudding on the bottom of each plastic cup.
- Layer with the whipped cream “sour cream” and the “guacamole.”
- For the realistic look of “cheese” reserve 1 tablespoon of the shredded coconut. Combine the yellow and red food coloring with the remainder of coconut until it is even colored. You might need to add a little bit of water to mix the color around. Add the uncolored coconut to look like a shredded Mexican cheese mix.
- Top with fruit salsa, more chopped basil and jelly bean olives.
- Garnish with a cinnamon sugar tortilla chip.
Read the post for recipe notes and alternative ingredient options.