To get the feel of how to assemble and make these adorable pizzas, check out this video.
- 2 Flatout Rustic White Pizza Crusts, cut in half
- favorite pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese (use dairy free if allergic)
- red and orange bell peppers, finely chopped
- black olives, finely chopped
- cucumbers, sliced
- sliced black olives (for the eyes)
- Cut fish shapes out of each pizza crust half. It might help to have a cut out made to trace around. Save the scraps too! You can use them for the fins.
- Place on a baking sheet and coat lightly with the pizza sauce and cover with cheese.
- Decorate anyway you want with the veggies of your choice. Don’t forget the sliced olive eye and red bell pepper fishy lips.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese becomes golden and crispy along the edges.
- Serve on a plate of lettuce coral and blueberry bubbles.