- 2 Flatout FoldIts
- 4 skewer sticks
- lunch meat of choice (optional)
- cheese (use nondairy cheese blocks if allergic)
- black olives
- Using a small cookie cutter of choice (I used a flower shape), make cutouts from the Flatout bread.
- Chop up your veggies so they are not only similar in size but you want to cut it more on the thick side so it doesn’t fall off the skewer easily.
- Slide each piece of the sandwich wrap onto the skewer and top with a cornichon or black olive.
- You can watch the full video here to follow instructions for assembly.
If you are meat free and need a little extra protein for these kabobs, simply send a to-go cup of hummus in your kid’s lunchbox. It’s a perfect dip for all those veggies and bread!