- 1 c. + 2 Tbsp. Cara’s gluten free flour mix
- 1 Tbsp. flaxseed meal
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. Silk Organic soy milk(original and unsweetened)
- 1 Tbsp. oil (for oil free, use unsweetened apple sauce)
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large Pyrex measuring cup.
- Add all the wet ingredients and mix until completely smooth.
- Heat up a skillet on medium-high.
- Spoon a couple of tablespoons of the pancake batter into the skillet. Flip over once air bubbles from and the pancake is easy to pick up with a spatula and flip.
- Create your own pancake character by checking out the post and seeing what you’ll need per pancake.