- 1/2 rolled oats
- 3/4 c. water
- 1/4 c. dairy free milk
- 1 slice gluten free bread
- 2 slices banana
- 2 mini chocolate chips
- 1 pomegranate seed (or raspberry)
- Add the oats, water and dairy free milk to a small pot and bring to a boil (or cook your oatmeal according to the directions on the package). Bring down to a simmer, uncovered, while stirring often for 5 minutes.
- Add whatever you want to your oatmeal (i.e.: dairy free butter, brown sugar, etc).
- Cut the gluten free bread in 3 vertical slices. Make the antlers from the ends and cut out an oval with the middle piece. You might need 2 slices of bread, depending on the brand you use and how large/small the slice is.
- Create the Ruddie face and enjoy.