- 2 c. Silk Almond milk, Original and unsweetened
- 2 mint-flavored tea bags
- 1 Tbsp. dark cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- dairy free whipped cream
- crushed candy canes
- gluten free gingerbread man cookie
- Christmas trees made with dairy free white chocolate and gluten free pretzels
- In a small pot, heat up the Silk milk. Bring to a boil. Add the tea bags and simmer on low for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder and maple syrup until completely blended in.
- Pour into 2 separate cups. Top with dairy free whipped cream (optional).