Adapted from this recipe by Giada de Laurentiis, this rich, decadent, and Top 8 free Chocolate Salami dessert is filled with gluten free cookies, seeds, and a hint of orange zest.
- In a small saucepan, melt the nondairy butter and chocolate chips over low heat until melted completely.
- Whisk in the coffee and orange zest. Remove from heat.
- Add the chopped up sugar cookies and pepita seeds. Pour into a bowl, cover, and chill for 90 minutes or until it has hardened a little but still moldable.
- Divide the chocolate in half and form into a log, using parchment paper or plastic wrap.
- Chill again for another hour.
- Coat with the powdered sugar using a pastry brush to evenly and lightly coat.
*Use a soy free nondairy butter brand, if needed