- 5 individual cartons of vanilla yogurt
- mix of rainbow sprinkles
- all-natural food coloring (I used red, blue, green, and yellow)
- Add coloring to each carton of yogurt and mix until fully colored.
- Pour each color into a different section into a very small (or 8×8) baking pan, lined with parchment paper. With a spoon or knife, gently mix the colors around until just swirled. Don’t do it too much or else you won’t have that nice swirl.
- Coat the top with the sprinkles.
- Place into the freezer and chill until completely set.
- Slice into squares and serve immediately.