- 2 tubs Roasted Red Pepper Sabra Hummus
- 1 c. greek yogurt (use dairy free if needed)
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- small handful cilantro, minced
- juice of 1 lime
- 4 store bought spinach tortillas or use my gluten free spinach tortilla recipe
- cactus cookie cutter
- 4 small jars or cups
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the tomato, onion, cilantro and lime together. Season with salt to taste and set aside.
- Cut cacti shapes out of each tortilla. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush lightly with olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to firm up on the baking sheet.
- Layer each jar or cup with 1/4 each of the hummus, greek yogurt, black beans, and the pico de gallo.
- Place the cactus chips on top of the jars and serve on the side.