- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 c. cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 c. jicama, cubed
- 1 mini orange bell pepper
- 1 mini yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 red onion, thinly chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
For the dressing:
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning
- pinch of sea salt to taste
- Combine everything together except for the avocado.
- Toss with the dressing.
- Add the avocado last and fold in.
- Serve with Crunchmaster gluten free crackers.