- 1 thick slice watermelon, cut into triangles
- 4 thick slices cantaloupe, cut into flames on the bottom
- 1 banana, cut into 4 slices*
- 2 kiwis, peeled and cut into thick slices
- 4 strawberries, stems removed
- 4 skewers
- Make sure that when you are cutting the fruit, you are cutting thick slices so when you place the skewer through, the fruit does not break in half.
- Add the cantaloupe first, then strawberry, kiwi, banana, and watermelon top.
- Kaboom and devour.
*squeeze fresh lemon juice to prevent from browning too much if you plan on cutting the fruit and assembling later.