- 3 apples, cut into 1/2” thick slices
- 2 c. water + juice of 1 lemon* (see notes)
- 1/2 c. peanut butter, creamy and natural (or sunflower seed butter for nut free option)
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- rainbow sprinkles
- chocolate sprinkles
- cacao nibs
- mini chocolate chips
- chopped nuts or seeds
- Cut small circles out in the middle of each apple slice.
- Soak the apple rings into the water and lemon juice mixture for 5-10 minutes. Pat dry completely.
- Mix together the peanut butter and cocoa powder until smooth and well combined. Slather over each slice.
- Add the toppings of choice.
*If you plan on serving these immediately you can skip this step.