- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar (or maple syrup)*
- 2–3 Tbsp. dairy free milk
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce (or 1 Tbsp. dairy free butter, melted)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 c. dairy free mini chocolate chips
- Throw everything except for the chocolate chips into a food processor.
- Puree until completely smooth. Add more dairy free milk if needed to make smoother.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place into four smaller-sized mason jars. Seal and chill for up to 5 days.
*If you are using a liquid sweetener, the consistency might be too runny so adjust the amount of dairy free milk accordingly.
- Serving Size: 1/3 c.
- Calories: 251
- Sugar: 9.8g
- Sodium: 61mg
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 40.3g
- Fiber: 9.2g
- Protein: 10.6g