- 1 Tbsp. dairy free butter
- 1 c. marshmallows
- 1 1/2 c. brown rice cereal
- 2 fruit roll-ups
- 12 gummy candies
- 1/4 c. chocolate sprinkles
- 1 Tbsp. green ball sprinkles
- Melt the butter over low heat in a medium saucepan.
- Once melted, add the marshmallows. Stir often until melted completely.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cereal with a wooden spoon until completely coated. Allow to cool slightly.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place 12 heaping tablespoons of the cereal marshmallow mix on the baking sheet. Make sure your hands are greased up with cooking spray to keep from sticking and form six balls into an oval shape and the other six into circles with the middle slightly indented in.
- Cover the sides of each “sushi” shaped in a circle with the fruit roll-up. Dip the sides of the oval shapes into chocolate sprinkles to look like black sesame seeds.
- Place the gummy candies on the top.