- 4 thick watermelon slices, cut into skulls
For the Whipped Cream (dairy free):
- 1 can coconut cream, completely chilled
- 1/2 tsp. Pyure Stevia blend
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
For the decorations
- 4 kiwi slices, cut 2 small circles from each slice (for the eyes)
- 16 blueberries (for the eyes and cheekbone decor)
- 2 raspberries, cut in half (for the nose)
- 48 sunflower seeds (for the teeth and head decor)
- 4 matchstick carrots (for the mouth)
- 1 strawberry, sliced (for the head decor)
- Pat each skull with a paper towel to capture as much of the moisture as possible.
- Empty the chilled coconut cream into a large bowl. Discard the liquid and keep only the thick cream.
- Using an electric mixer, blend the cream over medium speed until it begins to fluff up (approx 1-2 min). Add the Pyure stevia and vanilla and blend until just combined.
- Coat the whipped cream over each watermelon skull.
- Top with the various fruit decorations to create a skull face. See the post for picture instructions.