- An empty cereal box
- Exact-O knife
- kid cup
- a pen
- Using an Exact-O knife, cut out a large rectangle in the empty cereal box. This part, you will need to do unless your kids are of a certain age and they can use a box cutter.
- Place the cup on the upper right corner of the box and trace a circle using your pen. You might need to cut the circle a little bigger in order to fit the cup in.
- Once you have traced the circle, use the box cutter and cut it out.
- Cut a smaller rectangle below the cup circle. This will fit another light snack like applesauce, fruit chips, candy, whatever you want!
- Now that you have created the boxes, place parchment paper or a brown paper bag (cut and opened up) into the large rectangular section of the cereal box. Place the popcorn inside along with the kid cup and snack and that is it!