- 2 frozen bananas
- 3/4 c. coconut cream, loosely packed
- 1/4 c. unsweetened dairy free milk
- 1 Tbsp. matcha powder
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- Put the frozen bananas and coconut cream in a high speed blender. Blend on low until combined and an ice cream consistency is formed (this may take a few times of turning the blender off and scraping down the sides with a spoon).
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until everything is incorporated. Please note that in order to maintain a shake-like consistency, avoid over-blending.
- Pour into a glass and top with dairy free whipped cream, Lucky Charms marshmallows, sprinkles or whatever you want! Enjoy immediately.