- 1 small sugar baby Watermelon (or half of a bigger melon!)
- 1 small cantaloupe
- 8 kabob skewers broken in half
Honey Lime Yogurt Dip:
- 1 c. dairy free vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Juice from a half of a lime
- Zest from one lime
- 32 candy eyes
- Using a melon baller, cut melon into round spheres.
- Break traditional grill kabobs in half, and thread melon onto sticks.
- Wash lime and zest using a micro plane or a box style cheese grater.
- Mix the lime zest, honey and juice from half the lime into your dairy free vanilla yogurt.
- Using a toothpick and a little honey, stick candy eyeballs to caterpillar kabobs.
- Dip or drizzle yogurt over caterpillar and enjoy!