Need a quick Thanksgiving idea to throw into your kid’s lunchbox that will instantly make you look like the “cool mom”? Simply put a turkey face onto a store bought granola bar (don’t forget the cute feet too!) and in an instant, you have a holiday-inspired treat your kids will love with these easy Turkey Granola Bars.
RELATED: Mayflower Pudding Cups
I’ve been showing you all week how to turn simple ingredients and items into the cutest kid-approved snacks for Thanksgiving. Don’t forget to check out this post dedicated to all of my Edible Thanksgiving Crafts thus far. These easy Turkey Granola Bars don’t require too much work, you just have to know how to cut out a few shapes from construction paper and glue them on! See? Easy!
What you’ll need to make these Turkey Granola Bars are the following:
- store bought granola bar snacks of choice
- googly eyes
- orange construction paper
- red construction paper
RELATED: Thanksgiving Juice Boxes
- Cut out the feet and beak with the orange construction paper.
- Cut the waddle out with the red construction paper.
- Glue the eyes, beak, waddle, and feet onto the packaged granola bars.
- That’s it.
RELATED: Scarecrow Snack Packs