- 1 bag of Boulder Canyon potato chips (for the beard)
- 1 tub of hummus of choice (for Santa’s face)
- 2 red bell peppers (for the Santa hat and lips)
- 1/2 c. cauliflower florets (for part of the Santa hat)
- 3 cucumber slices (for the eyes)
- 2 black olive slices (for the eyes)
- 2 radish slices (for the cheeks)
- 1 baby carrot (for the nose)
- 1 c. broccoli
- Spoon out the hummus onto a tray in an oval shape.
- Slice up both of the bell peppers into thin strips, leaving 2 small pieces from the top of the pepper for the lips. Place the strips on top of the hummus for the hat.
- Line the bottom portion of the hat with small cauliflower florets and add the tip to the end.
- Add the potato chips all along the bottom of the platter for the beard.
- Place the 2 slices of radishes for the cheeks.
- Add the bell pepper lips, carrot nose, and cucumber/black olive eyes.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: veggie tray, christmas appetizer, kid food