This recipe is part of my 12 Days of Christmas Cookies with Brooke of Crackers on the Couch, who shells out fabulous recipes for the holidays and I take out the gluten, eggs, and dairy. You can see her original post here.
- 1 1/2 c. chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 c. melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 c. gluten-free graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1 1/2 c. dairy free chocolate chips, melted
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Mix everything except the melted chocolate together until completely smooth.
- Press pan and smooth over with the back of a spoon.
- Pour the melted chocolate over on the top until evenly distributed. Chill for 10 minutes or until the chocolate has just started to set. Create cut lines through the chocolate, as if you were cutting into square shapes (this also called “skoring”) to help easily guide you once the chocolate has completely set.
- Allow to chill for another 2+ hours, or until the bars have set.