- 1 pint non-dairy vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 c rolled oats
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. applesauce or oil
- 1 c. Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- In a food processor blend chickpeas, oats, salt, baking soda, sugar, vanilla, and oil. Blend until smooth, yet thick enough to form into a ball.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place in a bowl and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Roll out into small balls and throw into pint of softened non-dairy vanilla ice cream carton. Re-freeze until solid.