- 1 c. Cara’s All Purpose GF Flour
- 1/2 c. cocoa powder
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1/2 c. maple syrup
- 1/4 c. nondairy milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. nondairy chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 9″ pan.
- Put the oil, maple syrup , soy milk and vanilla in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet mixture with a rubber spatula until just combined.
- Spread out batter in the pan. Bake for 32-35 minutes.
- Allow to fully cool. Slice into squares.
- Place brownie squares in freezer for 15 min so they are not crumbly.
- Melt non-dairy chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second incriments, stirring at each stop until melted and smooth.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Place 1/3 c. nondairy ice cream (I used my gluten-free and vegan Cookie Dough Ice Cream recipe) between 2 semi-frozen brownie squares.
- Dip brownie sandwiches into bowl of melted chocolate and coat.
- Allow to set on a piece of wax paper.
- Freeze another 15 minutes.