- 1/2 c raw cashews, soak for 30 minutes with boiling water in a bowl, drained* (see notes)
- 1/4 c. filtered water
- 1/4 c. homemade nondairy milk
- 1/4 of a medium red onion, skin removed
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/4–1/2 tsp. sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 2–3 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- In a high-speed blender, all everything together except for the parsley until completely smooth. If you like a thinner dressing, add a little water at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Add parsley and pulse until it is roughly chopped but not blended to the point where the dressing is now completely green.
- Adjust the salt and pepper according to taste.
- Chill for an hour. Stays fresh for 3-4 days in fridge in an air-tight container.
For a nut-free version, you can check out this recipe.
- Serving Size: 1/8 c.
- Calories: 105
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 125mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 6.5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3.2g