- 1/2 c. uncooked quinoa (cooked with 1 c. vegetable broth)
- 2 Tbsp. green chiles, canned
- 2 Tbsp. thinly chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 of an onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2–1 tsp. cumin (depending on your taste preference)
- 1/2 tsp. ancho chile pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- In a skillet, saute the onion with oil for about 3-5 minutes. Add green chiles and stir.
- Add cumin, paprika, ancho chile pepper, cayenne, and salt. Mix into quinoa and cook another minute. Stir in cilantro last.
- Stuff into these AMAZING homemade gluten free tortillas and serve with favorite taco toppings.