- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a pizza pan or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With aCombine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- With an electric mixer, blend the dairy free buttah and sugars together until well combined. Beat in the aquafaba “egg” for another 30 seconds.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and sea salt. Fold in rolled oats and chocolate chips.
- Place the cookie dough onto the pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread flat and evenly with your fingers.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until brown along the edges. It won’t look like it’s baked through in the middle; you want this. The more it sits out of the oven, the more it will set. Cut pie slices out of the giant cookie before it fully cools.