- 1 c. frozen blackberries, starting to thaw
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 Tb whole, dry Health Warrior chia seeds
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the granulated sugar and stir until it dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Pour 2 Tbsp. of sugar water into a blender and blend with the blackberries until smooth (or with chunks–depending on what consistency you prefer). Add whole chia seeds to the mix and stir until well blended.
- Place in a bowl or jar and chill in the fridge for 1 hour in order to set.