- 15 mini allergen friendly cookies (2 for the body and 1 cut in half for wings–or use 2 gf pretzels)
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter (or almond butter, sunflower seed) + 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar, mixed together
- 10 homemade googly eyes
- red gf sprinkles for mouth and fangs (optional)
- 5 popsicle sticks
- 1/2 c. nondairy chocolate, melted
- Place approximately 1 tsp. of the peanut butter and powdered sugar mixture onto the back of one cookie.
- Set each cookie half or both pretzels on top of the layer of peanut butter.
- Place another teaspoon full of peanut butter onto the back of the other cookie. Sandwich both cookies together.
- Gently place the stick into the peanut butter. Freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- Place the cookie pop on a piece of wax paper and gently coat with melted chocolate. Place eyes on the body and freeze for 10 minutes to fully set.
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 160mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g