- 1 c. raw cashews, soaked completely in water for at least 1 hour and then drained
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1 large garlic clove
For the “Cool Ranch” seasoning (Blend everything together)
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried chives
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. salt (depending on your salty tooth)
- In a high-speed blender, mix together the cashews and water until smooth. You want it to be a bit thick as a dip would be. If you need to add more water, add 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Add the garlic clove and 1 Tbsp. of the cool ranch seasoning and blend again until smooth. Taste first to see if you want more seasoning.
- Pulse in the fresh parsley and minced onion. You want it still chunky so don’t blend it too much.
- Chill in the fridge in an airtight container. The cooler it becomes, the tastier it gets.
- You will have “Cool Ranch” seasoning leftovers–Hooray! Save in a plastic baggie or glass jar and keep as an all-purpose seasoning.
- Makes 1 cup of deliciousness.
- Serve with chips and/or cut-up veggies.
- This dip will keep fresh for 2-3 days but you won’t have leftovers anyway so this is irrelevant.