- 2 slices watermelon rings, rind removed + more watermelon for star cut-outs
- 1 c. blueberries
- 1 white nectarine
- 2 c. coconut whipped cream (or other non-dairy whipped cream)
- Star-shaped cookie cutters (I used 2 different sizes)
- Skewer sticks
For the Skewers
- Cut fruit into star shapes. Make sure that they are around 1/2″ thickness because they will fall off when trying to place on the skewer.
- Layer as you wish.
For the Cake
- Layer 1 c. of whipped cream on top of 1 watermelon ring.
- Coat with blueberries.
- Place the other ring on top and coat with the remainder of the whipped cream.
- Top with skewers.