For the Mummies:
- 2 bananas, use the end pieces each (save the remains for the other monsters)
- 1/4 c. vegan white chocolate, melted
- 1/4 c. shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 4 homemade vegan googly eyes
- 4 lollipop sticks
For the Frankensteins:
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of wax paper. Gently place the lollipop sticks halfway through into the bananas, making sure that you do not insert it all the way.
- Dip each piece into the melted white chocolate, using a spoon or fork to secure the bottom of it. PLEASE NOTE: These pops can be very delicate so try your best not to hold it upright at this point. Use what you can to hold it from the bottom to transfer into the bowl and out of the bowl.
- For the Mummies: Coat with the shredded coconut and immediately place a googly eye in the middles.
- For the Frankensteins: Top with the date end piece, pressing firmly yet gently to secure it on the top. Place the sunflower seeds into the neck and two googly eyes onto his face.
- Place all banana pops on the baking sheet and immediately freeze for 10-15 minutes or until set.